Flash the SenseCap M1 Image to the new micro SD card with Balena Etcher.
Copy the "config.json" file that we provided from your computer to partition "resin-boot" of the new micro SD card after flashed.
Unplug the new micro SD card from your computer, plug it into SenseCap M1.
Power on the SenseCap M1, connect to the internet (better with ethernet cable), wait for 20mins updates, and check the status on Dashboard (https://status.sensecapmx.cloud/) or run diagnostics in Helium App.
Note: You should assemble the front panel of the Hotspot only after you confirm that your Hotspot is OK.
How To Open SenseCAP M1 and Replace The Micro SD Card
Power off your Hotspot, then remove the antenna.
2. Use the screwdriver to loosen the two screws in the front panel.
3. Move the front panel and put it aside.
4. Remove the yellow sticker on top of the Micro SD Card (you may use tweezers).
Step 4 Continued
5. Unplug and take out the original Micro SD Card.
How To Read The Micro SD and Flash The Image
Plug a new Micro SD Card into the Micro SD Card reader.
New Micro SD Card Into Micro SD Card Reader
Make Sure It's Fully Plugged In
2. Flash the SenseCAP M1 Image to the new Micro SD Card with Balena Etcher.